Monday, January 28, 2013

things i love lately.

1. i am no longer known as "flu girl" in my suite.
2. impending mardi gras festivities in new orleans (!!!!!)
3. impending nyc and massachusetts explorin' with this guy :)
4. the fact that my facebook profile picture is no longer this (hacked):


5. and that my facebook profile status is no longer this (hacked):

"SoMeTiMeS i RuN...sOmEtImEs I hIdE...SoMeTiMeS i'M sCaReD oF U...BuT aLl I rEaLlY wAnT iS tO hOlD U tIte..." 

6. flu-filled festivities with friends old + new:


7. and a camp counselor job for this summer that will teach me how to watch my language and let me play soccer to my heart's content.  camp "i still can't say it correctly out loud!" here i come!!!

"let your intentions be good - embodied in good thoughts, cheerful words, and unselfish deeds - and the world will be, to you, a bright and happy place."
- grenville kleiser

Design by | SweetElectric