Wednesday, January 9, 2013

things i love lately.


{my new holga, via one of ma besties (!!!!!!)}


{my attempt at "fierce"}




{the weirdest/most awesome chocolate inspiration ever}



today was one of those days - one of those days in which you come back from a 4 hour dinner with roommates and find out that your vanderbilt ID card has been marinating in the toilet for a good 4 hours as well.  i'm glad normal things happen to me so my blog readers can relate.

but it was also one of those days in which i felt warm and fuzzy and happy and so grateful as i reminded myself that i have such good people around me.

"we are cups, constantly and quietly being filled... the trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff fall out." 
- ray bradbury 

Design by | SweetElectric