Wednesday, February 27, 2013

awkward/awesome wednesday.


{san juan, tx. spring break 2k12}
awkward: 
  • calling my sister "babe" 3 times when i was visiting her in new york because i'd spent a whole day with the boyfriend. it's not that you're not a babe nicole, it's just that...woops.
  • my statistics professor emphasizing the fact that the concept of "correction for shrinkage" of a squared multiple correlation coefficient is "NOT that kind, hehehe!" thanks, sonya, i didn't know.
  • my health psychology professor bringing up s&m and 50 shades of grey during a lecture on health economics. related.
  • filling in a form online and stopping at the security question that prompted me to enter "what is the name of your favorite pet?" as i started typing "d-a-l-a-i...," the name of my new dog, i could hear fudge (my old dog) crying from doggie heaven. fudgey, you're always my #1. 
awesome:
  • jennifer lawrence stealing the heart of EVERY HUMAN BEING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. also, an addendum to awkward: seth mcfarlane hosting the oscars.
  • my favorite week of the year in 3 days: ASB in san fran!
  • a few more concerts to wrap up my time in nashville just right: tyrone wells & brendan james april 7th, ben rector april 12th, phillip phillips april 21st... 
  • april 15th being almost here, meaning more grad schools will get back to me, meaning i can finally make a decision about next year. yippee!

here's to your own awkward (but mostly awesome) wednesday! 

"there are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good.”
brian andreas

Design by | SweetElectric