Thursday, August 30, 2012

not quite sure what i'm anchoring down, but i'm all for it.


it was only recently that i learned all that i know about football.  my very shallow knowledge stems from powder puff football in high school, in which i played quarterback - all because my brother forced a perfect spiral upon me in my early life (i'm convinced he was bitter that he was the only male sibling in the family).  the rest of my knowledge stems from the incessant murmur of ESPN that was present in my house.  i can recognize any name of any sports star like the best of 'em - i just can't really tell you what they did.  but that doesn't matter, right?

i'm also really good at jumping on bandwagons, like supporting our football team. especially when it involves tailgating in the rain beforehand & cute old people keeping the crowd in order {see last picture}.

anchor down, y'all.

"remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life."
- aurelius 

Design by | SweetElectric