Saturday, January 4, 2014

happy new year.

a little year in review // my favorites from the past 365.  while going through my pictures, i realized that there were a few months here and there where i failed to post.  while this little space is not the only thing i spend my time on (der), i thought it was interesting because those few months were the messiest - the most trying - and the most i needed to turn inward and to those supportive people around me.  i am gregarious and outgoing by nature (just ask my enfj profile), yet very much need time to recharge my proverbial batteries. i hope 2014 is full of times where i'm once again challenged and pushed and prodded, as i've never grown or experienced more as i have this past year. bring on those post-less months! 

"i hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world.  you're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.

so that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself.  make new mistakes.  make glorious, amazing, mistakes. make mistakes nobody's ever made before.  don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work, or family, or life. 

whatever it is you're scared of doing. do it. 

make your mistakes, next year and forever."
- neil gaiman 

january 


february 


march


april

may

june

july

august

september

october



november


december

Design by | SweetElectric